- Please check with your nearest Dutch Embassy or Dutch Consulate if you require a visa to enter The Netherlands and in which country you need to apply. More information on the entry requirements for Dutch can be also found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://www.government.nl/issues/visa-for-the-netherlands-and-the-caribbean-parts-of-the-kingdom
- Visas should be applied for well in advance of your intended departure date. Please note that while ESCRS wishes to assist their delegates by providing the visa invitation letter, we do not contact the Embassy or Consulate on behalf of the delegates and we are not in a position to influence the Embassy / Consulate procedures or decisions.
- This invitation letter does not involve any commitments by the Congress Organizers to cover fees, accommodation, travel expenses or other costs connected to the participation in the Congress.
- The conference registration confirmation, which might be required for your application, will be sent to you by email once you complete the registration process.
- For the hotel booking confirmation, please contact your accommodation provider.
- The invitation letter that might be requested for the visa application purpose can be obtained and printed below.
Please wait - information loading
Please enter the details for your invitation and click 'Create Visa Invitation'
Please fill all fields below